Telekinesis Community

On May 6, 2009 the Learn Telekinesis Training forum Created by Fern Owl was moved to the current Telekinesis Community. At that time the site administration changed from Fern Owl to John Adm.
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Rules & Regulations
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:09 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Your use of this site signifies you agree to be bound by the terms of these rules and regulations.

1) No foul language, abusive language or threats of any type will be tolerated. Depending on the severity of the incident, your account can be terminated on the first offense with no warning. Less offenses may be given warning. The decision on each case will be determined by admin.

2) This site is for those interested in learning to develop their telekinetic abilities. It is NOT a gamer site. Please do not post gaming information on this site.

3) This site is for those that are serious about developing their abilities. It is NOT a play ground. That does not mean we do not want you to enjoy your stay here. But if you feel the need to just play, please go somewhere else so you do not disrupt other members.

4) Other rules can be added at any time in order to maintain a peaceful site. Your continued use of this site after new rules have been posted signifies your acceptance of the rules and you agree to be bound by them.

5) No posts dealing with intentionally causing harm to another or an animal or any post dealing with any sort of theft, robbery or anything illegal will be permitted here. Admin reserves the right to remove said posts without notice. Continued posting of this type of material could result in loss of forum rights.

6) No posting of personally identifying information is permitted in the forum. If you wish to exchange information for a chat room, the Private message system is available. Your decision to give personal information to anyone, in any manner is at your own risks. Alive In America, LLC, and it's owners can not be held responsible for any damages that may arise from your decision to give someone else your personal information.

7) Members are encourage to use kindness when dealing with others. Any member who refuses to be kind will be suspended.

8) All new members must provide a real email address. I link will be sent to your email address on file and you will need to click that link before being able to activate the site membership registration.

Last updated 08/06/2010

Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Rules & Regulations
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:06 am 

I agree.  I'll do what i can to keep that up.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:15 pm 

Dionysus wrote:
I agree.  I'll do what i can to keep that up.

same here

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:35 pm 
i have to say sorry for the thing that i've said in the wishes topic, i know i've got a warning.
QUOTE FROM ACE VENTURA"I think you will not learn anything in wishing
For me,I want to earn money by my hardwork not wishing it"

QUOTE"I agree with that real people don't take stupid wishes! ! ! "( u can see i spoke about the wishes not about the people who wish...."

QUOTE"lol im not ofending erif-fire , i just expres my opinion of the wishes sorry for what i have said earlier"

QUOTE FROM ACE VENTURA"Like vladjackguy,i am just expressing my opinion"

QUOTE FROM FERN ABOUT ME"and caring people don't call others stupid just because you don't agree with them"
Again im really sorry for i have just said, it wasn't directed to people it was directed to the wishes :P .
So sorry if i offended the wishes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:21 am 
vladjackguy wrote:
i have to say sorry for the thing that i've said in the wishes topic, i know i've got a warning.
QUOTE FROM ACE VENTURA"I think you will not learn anything in wishing
For me,I want to earn money by my hardwork not wishing it"

QUOTE"I agree with that real people don't take stupid wishes! ! ! "( u can see i spoke about the wishes not about the people who wish...."

QUOTE"lol im not ofending erif-fire , i just expres my opinion of the wishes sorry for what i have said earlier"

QUOTE FROM ACE VENTURA"Like vladjackguy,i am just expressing my opinion"

QUOTE FROM FERN ABOUT ME"and caring people don't call others stupid just because you don't agree with them"
Again im really sorry for i have just said, it wasn't directed to people it was directed to the wishes :P .
So sorry if i offended the wishes.

Me too